2017 Lesson prices
- English & Western styled lessons available
Barn Stormer Option-Must be pre-paid by the 5th of the month in order to receive the lowest rate.
- 4 semi private or group lessons are $30 each-$120 a month
- 8 semi private or group lessons are $30 each-$240 a month
- 4 tiny-tot lessons (15-20 minutes) are $20 each-$80 a month
- 4 private lessons per month with Kathryn $45 each-$180
- 4 private lessons per month with Ann $35 each-$140
These lesson must be used within the current month. There will be no roll-over to the next month.
The Flex Plan-You can pay by the lesson for this option
- Semi private-30 minutes for $40
- Group lesson-45 minutes for $40
- Private lesson with Kathryn 30 minutes-$50
- Private lesson with Ann 30 minutes-$40
- Tiny Tot lessons (15-20 minutes)-$25
- All lessons must be scheduled in advanced. We ask that all new riders commit to at least one lesson per week. Riding is a sport that is very difficult to train "on the ground" or at home. Saddle time and consistency promotes individual success and improvements.
- Payments can be made to Landon Farm by cash, check or via Paypal and should be put in the payment box...please don't hand money to instructors or it may end up in the washing machine!) Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lessons are individually developed for the rider. One rider's strengths are another rider's weakness. Kathryn does not have a set teaching style and she believes in constructive criticism with positive reinforcement. She is very hands on with my riders and clients. Kathryn finds joy and motivation in her rider's personal improvements & achievements of their goals.
At this time we continue to strive at being a strong, instruction-based facility. We do not offer trail riding, one-time experiences or horse rental.